Blue Cult Jeans Size Conversion Paige Premium Denin...what's My Size?

Paige premium denin...what's my size? - blue cult jeans size conversion

Paige premium jeans I buy, but I'm not sure how tall I am (I want to order online and I live in Canda so there are no shops around me that I) have demonstrated in a few.

I tend to use a smaller or a size 4 Most jeans I own are from designers from Montreal, so it is difficult to compare with other common brand, all other May I have a few blue cult jeans, blue jeans, and I stress this, Guido & Mary.


Or should measure my size. My height is 27.5 cm. Does this mean that I should look for a size 28 for the purchase of a pair of Paige Premium?

1 comments:

orange said...

Paige Jeans tend to run slightly smaller. I am 00 and 25 would be my size.

Post a Comment