Reverse Moisture Indicators How Do You Reverse Major Split-ends And Damage To Hair?

How do you reverse major split-ends and damage to hair? - reverse moisture indicators

My hair type: thick, Volumouse. You can also curly. Very long, back a little past halfway.

STYLE OF CURRENT: 1 I'm Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Shampoo for several minutes.
2. Shampoo and condition with Herbal Essences Citrus Lift.
3. While in the shower, I was on the Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment act for about 3-5 minutes.
4. While my hair is wet I John Frieda brilliant brunette Shine Shock Leave-on improving gloss.
5. After showering, I have air conditioning KIWI Spray & Detangler Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
6. Sometimes, Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops & S Factor Dream Drops Shine On!
7. Sponge rollers to lure in the night.

PAST damage: Style of heat, I SoarRony hair every day, even if its wet, no thermal protection. unproff. News laundering. The excessive use of more as the 9th [have not done, your hair better]

But I have damaged, brittle hair, dry in parts

9 comments:

Kitten said...

No offense, but I think your mother needs to do what is best for you. It seems a bit selfish of her, in this way. Even if you stay longer your hair cut, even a few centimeters can work wonders! Is I've always won my hair is now just below my breasts (lol) and more recently, because I will end the separation cut very badly and very sensitive, does not solve the problem completely, but a few inches to this haircut was less matted and curly, feel my hair better. I use a lot of conditioners and styling products, but also sounds like you maybe a little exaggerated. Try a shampoo and conditioner, and perhaps more a thick moisturizing conditioner stick. I have this style and if the heat or use a flat iroNo, a protective spray to keep moisture, if the leak comes from the moisture of the hair that has worked so hard to keep your hair has to lol hope this helps!

Bookworm said...

Wow! It appears that you do your hair. It is good that you use less product. You should really most of the warmth, style, iron, etc. The holidays and the money really serious damage to your hair.

Test Pantene product line. And use the minimum amount required (shampoo, conditioner, and a few product design, if necessary). Pantene is great for damaged hair with split ends. As their ads say: "(is) better than a human hair does not happen overnight, but it will happen." Good luck! :)

halla said...

U Think I'm exaggerating ur hair! I think thts shampoo too! I do not know if u know any other treatment, in contrast to treatment at all ... and do not think that ads on repairing hair shampoo .. Girl ur hair needs a haircut .. Might be cut a few things ... I kind of like hair, and if it breaks .. start deteriorate God frizz kill u!

advisor said...

try to get their advice was from a professional, do not use more if you use a sponge roller rolls in order to use the magnetic field, and get satin pillowcases, cut

heather a said...

Sorry, but a reduction to get rid of the head, is the only durable solution

frozenpa... said...

The only thing to do is cut your hair. There is nothing you can do to you cut it, but if they are cut, so make sure to offer some protection against heat in your hair before using a hair dryer or a heat-set d tool.

Kit Kat said...

Maybe u should use that reconstruction Dove Shampoo

Ms Shae said...

, Kit Kat Yeah right. Dove products work with all hair types, including African American hair and a size difference!

rileysmi... said...

Try Herbal Essences hair brake Bad Up

Post a Comment