Lipstick Queen I Look Like A Drag Queen?! What Should I Do :(?

I look like a drag queen?! what should i do :(? - lipstick queen

OK, so yesterday, as put lipstick clad glory, for the first time .. Make-up eyes are red .. I thought he looked very good agreement with the mirror, but then I decided to take a picture of me and I can not believe how awful it seemed II .. It looked like a man in make-up know .. as a drag queen! Kiss I was soo I moved: (I like to dress, but looks good in mirrror but once the picture is terrible, I like very masculine ... I asked my friends / family I like to see a man make-up look and did not tell me really angry with me, what I said .. .. I'm so stupid
I like it rather than their appearance in the images, without either recovering .. I look terrible in both directions in Pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment