Off White Forum Jatsu Why Do Some White People Automatically Get An Attitude When I Come Into View?

Why do some white people automatically get an attitude when I come into view? - off white forum jatsu

This happens to me with a few white women in the south.

I have an attitude. I am a modest man.

One day I went to the station and that the employee had a bad attitude with me no reason.

I mean, before I open my mouth to ask a purchase, rolling his eyes and sighed.

The following example, the customer service.

I called customer service to my account. I told him what had happened and tried to direct my call and I will cut the call.

I'd actually call back to the service I needed.

Hospital.

I went to the hospital to see my sister.

She asks me to find my sister in the room, as the # reloxcated, but is there really want to help me at all.

They say people on this forum, that black women are the only attutude, but in my case, I have some white women.

When I talk to them, not even the eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment