Prolapsed Uterus And Your Period Do You Have Any Symptoms After Having A Partial Hysterectomy?

Do you have any symptoms after having a partial hysterectomy? - prolapsed uterus and your period

I am away with my womb (prolapse is increased and causes a lot of questions ... I have no bleeding, etc.) My fallopian tubes and ovaries are alone. I know you will not have time again, but I do not need hormones, which should be okay, right? No mood swings or other symptoms that I expect. I'm menopausal, I have tested with blood tests and a biopsy of the uterus.

1 comments:

latj said...

It depends ... They get frustrated and feel again, as usual, in time, "this month for some time and I still have 23 years later. I had a partial, then years later came to removing the rest. I am 48 years old and I am now is "change." Not as bad as people say. I can not hormone replacement therapy because I had cancer. They have some mood swings, but you can work through, believe me. "Otherwise, talk to your doctor, good luck. You 're always in my thoughts and prayers.
Peace & Love:)

Post a Comment