Batista Championship Who Wants Batista To Lose The Championship At Armageddon?

Who wants Batista to lose the championship at Armageddon? - batista championship

I'm freaking tired of seeing Batista in the Champion! And like the shape of the Undertaker is screwed by Edge at Survivor Series, when in fact, win the championship after a devastating Tombstone on the steel steps. And Batista is not the question of the fight, he wants to take care of the money and not really about the fans. Who agrees with me?

6 comments:

Hey Yo Chico said...

that dosent

Hey Yo Chico said...

that dosent

Trapezoi... said...

I raise my glass, the top of the head and say ....
Now, they said. Ok.

Make my Day Papi! DooM BringeR said...

Well, no offense, but you.

cena lover♥ said...

Batista is impressive and I am always happy to see that when the league

cena lover♥ said...

Batista is impressive and I am always happy to see that when the league

Post a Comment