Dei Car Starter I Have A "Your Valet" DEI RPN471T Remote That Came With My Durango. What Does It Do? I Have A Car Alarm, Too.

I have a "Your Valet" DEI RPN471T remote that came with my Durango. What does it do? I have a car alarm, too. - dei car starter

I have a Dodge Durango 200 and came with an alarm (lock, unlock, panic), and a little remote that, "says your servant" on the front with two buttons, I and II, and a green LED. On the back, and DEI has got a lot of numbers. How it works I know when 'I will flash the light. "He does not seem pressing to do something. He accidentally press both of you, and it seemed that my car was started, but he was. When he began, then delete it. What was that? "This is a remote starter?

1 comments:

dodge man said...

Valet distance is what the people you park your car when you arrive to an event or something that is not a full-function remote, because he did not get away with a full function, said the increases go, that is, if others can be used or in the park, check not only its full-function remote, and that I may be full-function remote control and can act as a remote starter also prove it can work, I have one that not in my car it does not help me in this, good luck to them and have to work a happy new year.

Post a Comment